Anthony C. Panetta, CPA
Anthony began his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in 2008, and joined the firm in 2011.
- Accounting Services
- Agreed-Upon Procedure Services
- Financial Statement Preparation
- PC Law Consulting Services
- Personal CFO Services
- Small Business Consulting
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Legal and medical professional services
- Sports and entertainment
- Real estate
BS Accounting, Villanova University
BS Business Administration (Finance), Villanova University
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – NJ, PA
Anthony is a member of the NJSCPA, PICPA and AICPA. He serves as Treasurer for the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church in Egg Harbor Township and the Trinity Learning Center in Egg Harbor Township, and is also the Varsity Boys Basketball Coach for Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church.