Every business owner has numerous responsibilities. From time to time, the typical entrepreneur finds they need a bit of help. An outside business advisor and management consultant or a business coach can help answer questions and provide answers learned through the experience of others. You don’t have to go through the challenges alone.
Our business advisory and management consulting team has experience running businesses, and experience in helping our clients with a wide range of business challenges. Learn from our experience and from the experience of our clients.
Some of the functions we are asked to help advise include:
- Business Planning including strategy, vision and planning facilitation
- Accounting & Finance including record keeping, large purchase decision support, cash flow and profitability analysis
- Marketing and Sales including website and development
- Human Resources Including hiring and organizational challenges
- Business Operations including business processes and risk management
Our small business consultants and advisors use a structured approach to understand the business objective, identify the root cause of issues or challenges, and ultimately, to help the business owner make strategic decisions to reach their goals and aspirations.
Common business concerns include: financial performance, profitability, cash flow, team effectiveness, growth strategies and owner work life balance issues.
We take pride in helping our clients succeed.
We work with business owners on a project or on an ongoing basis as a trusted business coach or advisor.