Donna H. Buzby, CPA, RMA
Co-Director of Audit Practice
Director of Quality Control
Donna H. Buzby is a Co-Managing partner of Capaldi Reynolds & Pelosi, Co- Director of the Audit Practice, and Director of Quality Control.
- Accounting and auditing services
- Financial statement preparation and audit (under U.S. generally accepted audit standards, governmental “Yellow Book” auditing standards and OMB Circular A-133, Single Audit standards)
- Tax planning and preparation
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements
- Internal control studies
- Other non-traditional services
- Commercial businesses
- Construction companies
- Non-profit organizations (including assistance to obtain and maintain tax exempt status)
- Retirement plans
In addition to auditing and tax work, Donna is qualified to perform Peer Reviews of other accounting firms to enable them to demonstrate adherence to AICPA and State Board of Accountancy quality standards for their audit and financial reporting practices. As Director of Quality Control at CRP, she oversees the development and monitoring of CRP’s own accounting and financial reporting quality control and efficiency processes and has achieved exemplary reports from CRP’s peer reviewers.
BS Accounting, University of Florida
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – New Jersey, Florida
Registered Municipal Accountant (RMA)
Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
Public School Accountant (PSA)
Donna was a recipient of NJBiz Magazine’s “Best 50 Women in Business” Award in 2012.
In addition to her duties with the Firm, she has served various non-profit organizations as a board member or as a member of their finance and administrative committees. Currently, Donna serves as a Director and Audit Committee Chair of the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey Foundation. She is a member of the AICPA and NJSCPA.