Jason A. Mendick, EA
- Corporate & Business Tax
- Financial Reporting
- Individual Tax
- State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Tax Planning
Industries & Specialties
Jason A. Mendick, EA assists clients with entity formation or closure, accounting solutions and processes, and start-up or dissolution decisions. He assists clients in optimizing cash flow, growth, financing, cost control, budgeting, and tax savings opportunities. He provides various HR and CFO services including benefits administration and retirement plan services. He conducts QuickBooks training and information technology consulting services to clients and/or their staff. He also represents clients before Federal and State taxing authorities to assist in resolving inquiries and examinations.
Jason also prepares in-house seminars and training for Capaldi Reynolds & Pelosi staff on a variety of subjects.
- BS Finance, W. Paul Stillman School of Business, Seton Hall University
- BS Accounting and Business Studies, Richard Stockton University
- Enrolled Agent - Admitted to Practice Before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) - NJ Chapter
- Various charitable and community service organizations
- Coaches various sports in local recreational organizations